Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I'm WEARING Wednesday

Hi Gang!

Usually I dedicate Wednesday to what I'm reading or what I'm watching, but, well I had to share my new threads.
How cute is that shirt?!

This picture (with author Toni Blake) was taken 2/8/14 at a book signing at a local B&N. Lori Foster, Jules Bennett, Melissa Landers (Macy Beckett) were all in attendance.

I signed Tempting the Billionaire for people who wanted their brand new books defaced. (So weird, right?) ;)

I think this shirt should be required wear for all our foxy Ever After girls, don't you? Target. $14.99. Just sayin.

What about you? Buy any awesome clothes lately?
~Jess :)





Jessica Lemmon writes sassy, sexy contemporary romance with a squeeze of humor. She blogs on this site on rotation with the other Ever After Foxes. You can find out more at www.jessicalemmon.com, LIKE her at www.facebook.com/authorjessicalemmon, and tweet her in 140-character bursts on Twitter: @lemmony

3 comments: