Monday, March 10, 2014

Music Mondays: Going Back A Little...But Not That Far

So I've been working on I Run To You, the very first manuscript I ever wrote...

The. Very. First.

I spent two years editing this bad boy before I decided to start off fresh with a new story (Undone). In revisiting it, I've noticed that it's going a little bit more smoothly.

Or maybe I just haven't hit a really big bump in the road yet...we shall see how it turns out.

BUT since I've been delving into my old manuscript, I'm listening to music from I Run To You's playlist. Some songs are probably going to change, but the following are here to stay...


1.) Snow Patrol "Crack The Shutters" & "Run" - These are the 2nd and 3rd most played songs on the playlist.




2.) Coldplay "The Scientist" - This song corresponds to the very first scene that I ever wrote in the book.




3.) OneRepublic (feat. Sara Bareilles) "Come Home" - It's the ending of the book...it still makes me a little emotional.




4.) Ingrid Michaelson "Die Alone" - Love...just love. This song perfectly describes Mattie and how much she loves Emmett. PERFECTLY!




5.) Lady Antebellum "I Run To You" - It's the title song, it isn't going anywhere. I have a fondness/love for this song that I really can't even accurately describe with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment